NEW: Keysight N5193A UXG Agile Signal Generator
Keysight’s N5193A UXG agile signal generator delivers unmatched performance in areas such as switching speed and phase control. To support realistic multi-threat scenarios, the UXG can switch frequency in as little as 370 ns. This is made possible by direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology and a Keysight-proprietary digital-to-analog converter (DaC). N5193A UXG offers models with frequency range from 10 MHz to 20 GHz and 10 MHz to 40 GHz.
Accurately simulate complex scenarios
- Generate complex simulations using an off-the-shelf instrument with fast switching, phase repeatability, and pulse modulation
- Transfer pulse descriptor words directly into the UXG to generate long pulse trains with individual control of pulse characteristics
- Simulate antenna scan patterns with an optional attenuator that provides 80 dB of agile amplitude changes and 120 dB of overall attenuation range
Refresh your existing test system
- Connect the UXG directly to existing wiring and cabling through a fast BCD I/O interface and compatible trigger and hardware connections
- Minimize the need for software changes with Aeroflex code compatibility
Ramp up rapidly, scale up easily
- Configure the uxG as an agile lo or a versatile threat simulator with a range of scalable options
- add options at purchase or easily upgrade later as your needs evolve
Interested in getting a Quote or Data Sheet? Call us at 888-665-2765.